Get Paid to Audit Theaters!!! Go to local theaters and collect required information!! Free to join!!! You do not need to purchase tickets!!! Assignments available now!
** Join Ibotta and get $10 bonus for yourself on your first rebate and the referral fees I get for you joining will be used to buy copies of my next game on Kickstarter to give to local children’s hospitals and charities!!!**
In order to request an assignment, you must be registered as a theater auditor. To become a theater auditor, please click here.
This assignment expires on 09/15/17
#3900 – SELECT FEATURES: American ASSASSIN — and – MOTHER – FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
Date of Check: This assignment is for Friday- SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Deadline to enter data online: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15– 11:59 PM.
· Check the trailers FOR ONE SHOWTIME on EACH SCREEN for the features listed above. This includes all 2D, 3D and IMAX SCREENS/PLF.
· List the seating capacity of the theater; give an approximation of how full the auditorium is, and a demographic overview of the audience.
· List the trailers in the order that they play and provide your general impression of the audience reaction to each.
· Review show schedule to ensure you have checked all screens needed to complete your check
· Upon completion of your assignment enter your report online before deadline.
· Must carry and present letter of authorization to theatre manager or guest services at check in.
· MUST CARRY, and be prepared to present upon request, Photo ID (driver’s license; passport etc.).
Payment: $14.00 for first screen / 2.50 each add’l screen
A reduction of the base rate to $7.00 will occur if one of the two requested feature’s data is missing, or deemed incomplete, incorrect or unusable by Quality Control. Reduction does not apply if the missing feature is not playing at the assigned location AND the checker updates that status online as “SFNP” before deadline.
If you are in AK, HI, IL, IN, KY, NC, NY, OH, OR, SC, TN, WA or WV – and you are interested in completing this assignment – please let me know you’re available by following the instructions below.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put REQ3900 in the subject line <– VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- In the body of your email put (a) your full name (b) your phone number (c) locations you’re available to perform this assignment, listed in the order of your preference to audit.
- I will reply via email and let you know if the assignment is available at any of your requested locations, and will confirm you for the assignment the most preferred locations from your list.
If you are in any other state or Canada – email email@example.com and I’ll forward your email to the appropriate scheduler.
Please Share on Social Media