(email email@example.com – if you need the password to see the available locations)
Remember: If this feature gets selected to be rechecked on 11/23, you will be assigned the recheck at the same location that you complete this assignment.
#4819 – FANTASTIC BEAST 2 Trailer Check – Friday NOVEMBER 16
Feature: FANTASTIC BEAST 2(Digital, 3d & IMAX formats)
Date of Check: FRIDAY – NOVEMBER 16, 2018
Deadline to enter data online: FRIDAY NOVEMBER 16 before 11:59 PM
· THIS TRAILER CHECK ASSIGNMENT IS FOR FANTASTIC BEAST 2 AND MUST BE CONDUCTED ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2018
· YOU Must PRINT and present Letter of Authorization to theatre manager or guest services at check in and present upon request Photo ID (driver’s license; passport etc.).
· Check the trailers playout FOR ONE SHOWTIME of EACH PRINT which includes all 2D, 3D and IMAX/PLF screens to collect the following information:
Ø ALL TRAILERS shown to include the audience reactions and trailer formats
Ø Auditorium/Print information (i.e. screen number, seating capacity, showtime, print type etc.)
Ø Audience demographics
· ALL PRINTS per format must be audited for the assignment to be complete. Incomplete audits will not be purchased. It is your responsibility to confirm your print and showtime information. To determine the number of prints playing your targeted feature ask theater management (not the ushers/ticket takers) if you are not able to get this information from management please refer to the show break memo provided online. Please note: a print is defined as the actual reel or digital copy sent to the theater, generally each print will show a unique trailer set. Most popular features will have more than 1 print.
· You may bring a helper ONLY if your show times warrant it. Your helper MUST be at least 18yrs old, bring ID and carry their own printed letter of authorization.
· You must confirm that the targeted feature is playing prior to going to the theater. If the targeted feature(s) is not playing do not go on our behalf. Submit your information online by telling us that feature did not play by selecting from the drop-down list – Scheduled Feature Not Playing. We do not pay for Scheduled Features Not Playing.
· Review TRAILER CHECK GUIDELINES, 2D/ 3D MEMO, and SHOW BREAK MEMO provided online and print all necessary paperwork (i.e. letter of authorization, trailer notes, and report form) prior to conducting your assignment.
Payment: $9.00 for the first screen / 2.50 each add’l screen from 2-4 / $5.00 each for the 5TH screen and above
To Request this assignment:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put the request number in the subject line (Must do to ensure your email is received)
- Include your name, and phone number
- Provide a list of locations at which you’d like to perform the audit in order of your preference
- I will confirm via email