Get Paid to Audit Theaters!!! Go to local theaters and collect required information!! Free to join!!! You do not need to purchase tickets!!! Assignments available now!
In order to request an assignment, you must be registered as a theater auditor. To become a theater auditor, please click here.
This assignment expires on 05/20
#4444 3-DAY OPEN CHECK: DEADPOOL 2 – MAY 18, 19 & 20, 2018
Dates: Fri 5/18 and Sat 5/19 and Sun 5/20 3-Day open check
Pattern: All shows, all formats, all showtimes on multiple screens for this feature.
Deadlines: Enter your data nightly. If you have midnight shows to check, you can enter in the morning or the next night.
ALL reports must be entered no later than Monday, MAY 21, 2018 by 10am pacific standard time.
Reports: All reports are to be completely filled in, signed by the manager and the checker, and faxed in by Mon morning 10am (PST), including work orders, show schedules and box office reports.
While performing your Open Check you will
· Provide patron count for each showing of the feature
· Provide an approximate estimation of the demographics of the audience,
· Provide basic theater information
· At the end of the evening you will need to obtain the box office reports (if available).
· At the end of each evening enter the results of your check online.
· After you have completed the Open Check your work order along with each day’s report forms MUST be faxed or scan/email to email@example.com to our office within 24hrs of completing your assignment.
· The pay rate for this assignment is $9 per show time (all assigned show times must be checked to receive payment)
(Link is active!!!!!!!)
(Link requires a password – email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the password)
To let me know you’re available for this assignment:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Put the request number (4444) in the subject line <– VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- In the body of your email put (a) your full name (b) your phone number (c) ANY/ALL locations that you’re available to perform this assignment, listed in the order of your preference to audit.
- I will reply via email and let you know if the assignment is available at any of your requested locations, and will confirm you for the assignment the most preferred locations from your list.
If you are in any other state or Canada – email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll forward your email to the appropriate scheduler.