Get Paid to Audit Theaters!!! Go to local theaters and collect required information!! Free to join!!! You do not need to purchase tickets!!! Assignments available now!
In order to request an assignment, you must be registered as a theater auditor. To become a theater auditor, please click here.
This assignment expires on 05/18
#4428 TRAILER CHECK: BOOK CLUB – FRIDAY, MAY 18
Date of Check: This assignment is for FRIDAY – MAY 18, 2018
Deadline to enter data online: FRIDAY, MAY 4 – 11:59 PM
· tHIS TRAILER CHECK ASSIGNMENT IS FOR bOOK cLUB AND MUST BE CONDUCTED ON fRIDAY MAY 18, 2018
· yOU Must carry and present letter of authorization to theatre manager or guest services at check in and be prepared to present upon request, Photo ID (driver’s license; passport etc.).
· Check the trailers playout FOR ONE SHOWTIME of EACH PRINT which includes all 2D, 3D and IMAX/PLF screens to collect the following information:
ALL TRAILERS shown to include the audience reactions and trailer formats
Auditorium/Print information (i.e. screen number, seating capacity, showtime, print type etc.)
· ALL PRINTS per format must be audited for the assignment to be complete. Incomplete audits will not be purchased. It is your responsibility to confirm your print and showtime information. To determine the number of prints playing your targeted feature ask theater management (not the ushers/ticket takers) if you are not able to get this information from management please refer to the show break memo provided online. Please note: a print is defined as the actual reel or digital copy sent to the theater, generally each print will show a unique trailer set. Most popular features will have more than 1 print.
· You may bring a helper ONLY if your show times warrant it. Your helper MUST be at least 18yrs old, bring ID and have their own letter of authorization.
· You must confirm that the targeted feature is playing prior to going to the theater. If the targeted feature(s) is not playing do not go on our behalf. Submit your information online by telling us that feature did not play by selecting from the drop-down list – Scheduled Feature Not Playing. We do not pay for Scheduled Features Not Playing.
· Review TRAILER CHECK GUIDELINES, 2D/ 3D MEMO, and SHOW BREAK MEMO provided online and print all necessary paperwork (i.e. letter of authorization, trailer notes, and report form) prior to conducting your assignment.
Payment: $9.00 for first screen / 2.50 each add’l screen.
A reduction of the base rate to $7.00 will occur if one of the two requested feature’s data is missing, or deemed incomplete, incorrect or unusable by Quality Control. Reduction does not apply if the missing feature is not playing at the assigned location AND the checker updates that status online as “SFNP” before deadline.
(Link is active!!!!!!!)
(Link requires a password – email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the password)
To let me know you’re available for this assignment:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Put the request number (4428) in the subject line <– VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- In the body of your email put (a) your full name (b) your phone number (c) ANY/ALL locations that you’re available to perform this assignment, listed in the order of your preference to audit.
- I will reply via email and let you know if the assignment is available at any of your requested locations, and will confirm you for the assignment the most preferred locations from your list.
If you are in any other state or Canada – email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll forward your email to the appropriate scheduler.