Get Paid to Audit Theaters!!! Go to local theaters and collect required information!! Free to join!!! You do not need to purchase tickets!!! Assignments available now!
** Join Ibotta and get $10 bonus for yourself on your first rebate !!! **
In order to request an assignment, you must be registered as a theater auditor. To become a theater auditor, please click here.
This assignment expires on 03/16/18
#4274 – TRAILER CHECK: TOMB RAIDER (Digital, 3d, IMAX & 70mm) FRIDAY, MARCH 16
Date of Check: FRIDAY – MARCH 16, 2018
Deadline to enter data online: FRIDAY before 11:59 PM – MARCH 16
· Check the trailers FOR ONE SHOWTIME on ALL SCREENS for the features listed above. This includes all 2D, 3D and IMAX SCREENS/PLF.
· List the seating capacity of the theater; give an approximation of how full the auditorium is, and a demographic overview of the audience.
· List the trailers in the order that they play and provide your general impression of the audience reaction to each.
· Review show schedule to ensure you have checked all screens needed to complete your check
· Upon completion of your assignment enter your report online before deadline.
· Must carry and present letter of authorization to theatre manager or guest services at check in.
· MUST CARRY, and be prepared to present upon request, Photo ID (driver’s license; passport etc.).
Payment: $9.00 for the first screen / 2.50 each add’l screen from 2-4 / $5.00 each for the 5TH screen and above
Why can’t you see the locations this assignment is being performed? This page is publicly available. We wouldn’t want savvy theatre managers to come here to determine when they are being audited. So, if you are interested in this assignment, we ask you to list ALL locations at which you can possibly perform this assignment… listed in order of your preference. We then give you your most preferred location that is available. If you are in IA, IL, IN, KY, NC, NY, OH, SC, TN, VA or WV – and you are interested in completing this assignment – please let me know you’re available by following the instructions below.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put 4274 in the subject line <– VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- In the body of your email put (a) your full name (b) your phone number (c) ANY/ALL locations that you’re available to perform this assignment, listed in the order of your preference to audit.
- I will reply via email and let you know if the assignment is available at any of your requested locations, and will confirm you for the assignment the most preferred locations from your list.
If you are in any other state or Canada – email email@example.com and I’ll forward your email to the appropriate scheduler. Please Share on Social Media